Well there hasn't been much to report here in the Wheatcroft household but after a call from my little sister to give my husband a hard time about the Wyoming Cowboys beating the Tennessee Vols 13-7 (go pokes - I've had "Ragtime Cowboy Joe" stuck in my head all afternoon) she mentioned that she needed a blog fix. So since I aim to please, I decided I would feed her addiction and try to find some pictures to put up to tide her over until we get our pictures from the family photo shoot we had today with Rich Smith (it was amazing)!
I'll start with the Fall Festival we went to last Friday. The girls thought it was so great to get to have their faces drawn on. Madeline knew immediately she wanted a butterfly.
Originally Ella wanted a lion but when the lady said she wasn't sure how to do a lion Ella refused to budge and decided to go play in the bounce house - she was not willing to negotiate. But it wasn't much later when she decided that she could settle for a kitty cat - I will say she is the cutest little kitty cat I've ever seen, too bad you can't see the sparkles on her nose - she thought that was the coolest ever!
And you can't go wrong with pictures of them sleeping - I love going in to kiss them good night when I get home from work because they're so peaceful and sweet but I never quite know what I'm going to find. Madeline has been going thru a stage where she wants her Barbie (Erica) to sleep next to her, along with Woofy (the doggish cat) who I believe has gone missing:
The night I took that picture of Maddie, Ella was still awake and wanted her picture taken too, I tried to convince her it would be too bright for her eyes but she insisted:
Note to self: you know you might have brought too many toys and books into bed with you when you're hanging off the side of the bed:
It's amazing how we'll leave her with 3 books and her doll and yet somehow she ends up in that situation. The floor is super squeaky so as far as we know she doesn't get out of bed to get them - maybe she has "go-go-gadget arms" or she has mad stealth skills. They both sound like perfectly viable explanations to me! Anyway, stay tuned Aunt Anna for the leopard pictures, couldn't get those done today but hopefully this will sustain you through the night and I'll try to get that done tomorrow afternoon. Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment