Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Last year was the first year we celebrated Christmas just the four of us.  It was a different experience for me being that it was the first Christmas I have ever spent away from my family in Wyoming.  But while it was hard it was also so fun and so special to get to start new traditions with Madeline and Ella.  One of those traditions was to start early and put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving.  So here is a little video of our day yesterday!  I had to use a lower quality for some reason so some of it isn't as clear as it should be - sorry.  Hope you enjoy!


4 comments:

Anna J. said...

Grandma wants to know if y'all will come to Wyoming and put up her tree? Grandpa is afraid of heights, haha! Your tree is beautiful and it looked like a fun day! Miss you and love you all!

Jennifer said...

Fun times!! I can't wait to put up our decorations with Anna this year--the first year she'll really be into it. She's already excited about it. Jacob, however, will be a challenge I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

It looks so pretty! I always loved putting up the tree when I was little! I'm sure the girls had a blast!

RobandJeminahWheatcroft said...

How fun! Love the pictures/video. It's beautiful!