About a week and a half ago we got to have our family pictures taken by the amazing Rich Smith. We had so much fun! The last time we got pictures taken we went to a studio and got a few good pictures but Brett and I left feeling exhausted and frustrated by the lack of participation from the younger members of our family, and I'm willing to say they didn't leave feeling all that great either except for the fact that it was finally over.
Our experience with Rich was as different as it could be! We spent the afternoon at the amazing Chickamauga Battlefield where the fall colors were exquisite! Rich does such a great job of making sure the lighting and composition are great but still creating an environment that is natural and fun and playful. I left that day not feeling like we had just had family pictures but like we had spent an afternoon of quality family time! It created such a positive mood amongst us that continued into the rest of our evening where we went out for dinner as a family and continued to just love on each other. Thank you Rich for helping to not just create this memory but for documenting it so beautifully!
Here are a few of my favorites but to see the whole slideshow click here:wheatcroft-family_01 or go to his website Rich Smith Photography and click on our picture at the right - and check out some of his other stuff while you're there! The recent wedding pictures he did are phenomenal!








3 comments:
Beth,
It has been a long time! Your pictures of your family are amazing! What a beautiful family you have! It is so fun to find your blog through face book!
Blessings Friend,
Amanda Mount
I saw these on Facebook. They are amazing! I love them all!
What incredible pictures! How fun:)
Post a Comment