A couple of weeks ago Brett came home and wanted to go for a jog. Being the good husband he is, he wanted to take at least one of the girls off my hands so Maddie got to go with daddy to the park to ride her bike while daddy ran. Meanwhile, Ella and I went on a little date of our own. We first headed to the mall to play for a little while and then took a walk through the toy store. While there we found this amazing puzzle and I can honestly say it is the best $2.72 I have ever spent! The girls will do this puzzle over and over and over again. If I had to I would say that they probably do it at least 3-4 times a day. It's a cool foam kind of puzzle so it stays together really well and they can move it around and if we wanted to we could hang it on the wall. And of course being a proud momma (who is a math teacher and knows that puzzles are a great way to foster early math skills) I must brag that it is a 98-piece puzzle intended for children 5 and older. Anyway, here they are in action:
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Costumes and Puzzles
While we don't do the Halloween thing we definitely love the day after when all the costumes go on sale because we get to restock our costume closet! The girls love to play dress-up, it often seems they are in a constant state of make believe - I love it! Especially now that I have made the transition from step-mother to queen! Anyway, here's a little slideshow of them modeling their new costumes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow!! 98 pieces - IMpressive!! That's so great that they want to do it over and over again.
Your girls are just the sweetest little girls Beth. I love that you feed their imagination and let them play dress up. I loved that growing up.
Keep those pictures coming! :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment