So tonight was probably one of the most fun family outings we've had in a long time and I might go so far as to say it's the most fun family outing we have ever had! We decided to head down to the Holiday Bowling Alley for some Wheatcroft style fun. The night started on a high-note for me when I achieved my highest score ever with a 132, and as if that wasn't enough, I beat Brett, who scored a mere 121, for the first time in our entire relationship (dating included)!
The girls sat out for the second round to eat some pizza while Brett and I went head-to-head, and Brett began his reign as the 9-1 Spare King. In the final round Brett continued to flirt with the strikes frame after frame but finished with a disappointing 153, just one point shy of his personal best 154. I was pleased though to score a 135 beating my personal best from the first game!
With the bitter taste of "close but oh so far" left in his mouth Brett couldn't walk away so he bowled one more game by himself to challenge that illusive personal best and as you can see by the scoreboard he SHATTERED that score with an amazing game!
And of course the evening was not devoid of a lot of entertainment courtesy of Madeline and Ella. Ella loved the hand dryer thing, we couldn't get her away from it, she loved just standing in front of it feeling it blow on her face and hair - I see a little Marilyn in her!
And Madeline, well I'll just let the video speak for itself.
So as you can see it was a super fun night for the Wheatcrofts!
5 comments:
Looks to me like you've got a couple little divas on your hands!!! HA! :)
How fun! I'm glad you have family outings...the girls will always remember those times! You are great parents!
so much fun
So, I literally have to wipe the tears away from my eyes to see well enough to type up this message. Your girls are a crack up. I could have watched Madeline dance for another hour. Classic.
I am so glad that you started a blog - I feel like I get to "see" you guys all the time!
Love you!
How much fun!!! Where did she learn to dance like that?
Love, Naomi
Post a Comment