Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finally Gave In

Well once again I'm doing something I never thought I would do - blogging, which now joins the likes of mySpace (which I'm kind of over) and Facebook which I am loving more everyday with all the people I have gotten to reconnect with - especially from college. With all my family out west I thought this might be a better way of keeping them up to date with our life here in the south as opposed to just sending pictures where they don't really get much of the story. I'm not sure how I'm going to be at this given I am already feeling some writer's block but it's worth a try right? So stay tuned for a post with some recent pictures - I've gotta look around here and see if I can figure out how the heck to do that! Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy blogging. It is much easier than trying to email pictures to everyone.

I'll have to look for you on Facebook. I have a MySpace, but I really hate it.