Okay so I couldn't not post these pictures. These are from Labor Day when we went swimming. Aunt Valerie and Uncle Brad got Madeline this Sponge Bob swimsuit that came with the grass skirt and all Ella wanted to do the whole time we were there was wear the "shaky fang".

2 comments:
Yea! You are now an official blogger! I was just thinking the other day (literally - JUST the other day) that it was crazy that you didn't have a blog. And then, it was like my wish came true! :)
I'm so excited to see more pictures of your girls! And don't forget mama, post pictures of you and Brett up there too! It's hard to remember when you've got such beautiful girls - but we want to see you guys too!
Can't wait until there's more new stuff! Hope you guys are doing great!
Lots and lots of love,
Savannah
And by the way - I was your first ever comment! WOW! What an honor! :)
There's more where that came from...
Post a Comment