Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Baby's Turning THREE!!!

Okay so we still have 2 more weeks until Ella's birthday but I thought it would be fun to put together a little video/movie of Ella from the last year.  It was so much fun to go back and remember all the funny things she's done - never a dull moment with that girl.  This is my first attempt at making something like this so please forgive me, oh and the red-eye is terrible in some of the pictures but on that I was just too lazy to go back and fix all of them.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy, oh and Ella picked the song.  I'm pretty sure it's an okay song to have her know (due inpart to the fact that it's on a children's movie, not that that means anything these days).  Okay I'm gonna stop now!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was cute beth, avery was dancing and singing along with it too.

Savannah said...

Great job mama - I loved it. One of my favorite pictures is when she's told "no more cookies".

Happy Birthday Ella! Can't wait to see pictures from your birthday bash!