Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend! It's always great of course to have daddy home for an extended weekend so that started things off on a great foot! Thanksgiving day was spent at Mikie and Naomi Neidich's again with the whole Wheatcroft and Gamba crews except for Brad and Valerie who spent the day with Valerie's family. We missed having them there but got to see them later in the day at Dennis and Sidni's. As always the food was amazing and the fellowship as sweet as ever. Thanks so much Naomi and Mikie for opening your home once again for a super fun and abundantly blessed day. Brett and I are so thankful for your friendship! Here is a slide show from the day:


Then Friday is our traditional day to put up our Christmas tree. Even though "I'll be home for Christmas" we decided to go ahead and put up a tree here to enjoy until then. As always, it is so fun to watch the girls get so excited about each ornament and a challenge to sit back and let them do it their own way. What can I say I love Christmas - more now as a mother than I think I did as a kid! And here are the pictures from tree decorating:

No comments: