Monday, October 26, 2009
Ella is 4 Today
I can't hardly believe my baby is 4! Seems I was just making her little video for her 3rd birthday. For her birthday this year we decided to forgo a big party and do a smaller special outing with just a couple of friends. We invited Jude and Tirzah to go to "Nemo on Ice" with us which was a lot of fun! Last night Brett and I got the kitchen decorated for her birthday morning breakfast and this morning we woke Madeline up early so that she could be the one to wake Ella up. Brett made Ella a chocolate chip Mickey Mouse pancake while she opened presents and then she topped her breakfast off with the traditional Krispy Kreme doughnut. We spent most of today playing with Play-doh toys and then this afternoon it was time to prepare for our traditional fancy dinner. Originally, Ella requested only macaroni and cheese but later decided Brett and I should have hot dogs and Madeline could have a hamburger - and what the birthday girl wants, the birthday girl gets. I did sneak some cantaloup and asparagus on the table for the rest of us! After dinner it was of course time for cake and ice cream and you guessed it - she wanted ANOTHER princess cake, this time a purple princess cake. Here are a few pictures of her birthday celebration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment