Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SNOW!!!

So in my early years in the south I did not understand how the entire town would shut down at the mere threat of wintry weather a.k.a. snow. But the longer I have been here the more I understand why - especially with this being the first really big snow we've had (we had a couple inches last year but that was nothing compared to the 8 inches we got yesterday). They just are not prepared to handle these things and rightfully so - they don't need to spend the money on having appropriate equipment to deal with snow when it only happens once a decade or so. Plus, we are all thoroughly enjoying having to just stay at home and play - especially since daddy is here with us. Much fun has been had!






1 comment:

Savannah said...

I love the little army crawl at the end of the video of Isaac! Looks like you guys had a great time in the snow! What fun!